Following are the terms and conditions for using the website www.ad-digi.com. The user of this website shall have deemed to accept the terms, whether irrespective of the fact they have read it or not. You are therefore requested to read the terms carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term “User” shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term “Ad Digi” shall refer to Ad Digi Solutions.
- The term “Site” refers to www.ad-digi.com owned and monitored at all times by Ad Digi Solutions.
- The User may visit the website without any prior intimation to Ad Digi. However, in certain circumstances, Ad Digi requires the User to disclose its identity. In such situation, you may be required to reveal your true and correct identity.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. All information and material in this site are provided on an “as is” “with all faults” and “as available” basis, and are without guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement, with respect to any material, information, data or statement on the site.
- The materials and / or information available or obtained at / through this site and the contents of the site is / are not guaranteed or warranted in terms of completeness, correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise howsoever by Ad Digi.
- All content present on this site is the sole and exclusive property of Ad Digi. Any software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Ad Digi. The contents of this site shall not be reproduced, copied, modified, republished, transmitted, posted, uploaded, distributed or published in any manner, in whole or in part by the User hereof or any other person for any purpose without the prior written approval of Ad Digi. Unauthorised use of the material appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and could result in criminal and civil penalties.
- The Site will not be used in any way that is in any way unlawful or in any way that would harm or damage the image or goodwill of Ad Digi.
- Ad Digi may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Ad Digi reserves a right to monitor access to the Site.
- Ad Digi shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data resulting from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- Ad Digi may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content or features. Ad Digi reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon notice, which shall be placed on the Site.
- While the Site may be updated with changes periodically, Ad Digi does not guarantee that this site reflects the latest amendments / information at all times or at any time.
- In no case shall Ad Digi be liable to any person or company for any damages or losses resulting directly or indirectly from accessing this Site. The information provided herein and any communications subsequently entertained or responded to are / shall be gratis and are / shall be outside the purview of any consumer protection law. Any recipient or user of any information or material in this site may use / rely upon the information or material entirely at his / its own risk. The entire risk as to satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort is with the User.
- In no circumstances, including but not limited to any negligence, shall Ad Digi be liable for any special or consequential damages including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, and loss of programs and information) that are alleged to have resulted from the use and / or inability to use this site or information contained within, even if Ad Digi has been notified of the possibilities of potential damages or losses.
- In no event will Ad Digi be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for lost profits, business interruption and loss of programs or information) arising out of the use of or inability to use Ad Digi’s website, or any information provided on the website, or in the services any claim attributable to errors, omissions or other inaccuracies in the Service or interpretations thereof. Where the jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability, some of the above limitations may not apply to the User.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Ad Digi harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The User’s right to privacy is of paramount importance to Ad Digi. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Ad Digi reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties. You agree that Ad Digi is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use.
- Disclaiming any liability from the information so provided by the third parties.
- Intimating the users to not post any information / material which could be potentially infringing intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Identifying a grievance officer from the entity, along with his email id, in order to enable users, who feel their intellectual property, is being violated, to write to you and have such material removed from the website. In other words a take-down notice mechanism.
- All disputes would be governed by the Laws of India and the jurisdiction would vest with the courts in New Delhi.